Owner and CEO of Copenhagen Trade ApS has more than 20 years of experience. He is an expert in selling and developing custom-made furniture webbing.
Webbing is a strong, closely woven fabric used for making items such as straps and belts, and for supporting the seats of upholstered chairs.
- We have a wide range of “standard” webbing ideal for furniture production.
- Special treatments (fire resistant treatment etc.) to improve the qualities are possible.
- We offer 100% cotton and 100% linen webbing. We can copy any custom color.
- Our 100% PP webbing is durable and easy to clean. Used for outdoor furniture, dog collars and leashes. As long as, luggage, sporting goods, tote bags and many others.
- Our webbing has pre-stretched and waterproof treatment.
- Our factory only weave with wet-spun yarn which gives a very clear structure in the webbing.
- Average elongation is from 0-3% at 100 kg. load, so it’s ideal to use if you want to avoid the webbing will start to “hang” after a certain time of use.
- Waterproof treatment avoid fluid substance (e.g. red wine) in the webbing right away. You can remove the fluid with a cloth.
- Used also as a replacement for lawn chair webbing and other outdoor furniture.
- Create unique indoor & outdoor chairs using our furniture webbing.
Check out our furniture webbing selection produced from the highest quality materials.
Please contact us with your specific inquiry.